Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wow!!!

So I totally forgot that I had one of these, :) I really need to get on more often. Since the last time I posted in August we have finally moved out of my parents house. In October we moved into one of my best friend's old apartment when she decided to leave me and go to Utah lol. We have a two story 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment in Ontario for an amazing price, Grace finally has her own room and we even have a room to spare. (Hint Hint Heavenly Father :) ) I started working that same month as a noon aide for Sultana Elementary School and even though the kids stress me out I really do love my job. We have been trying for another kid with no luck so far, hopefully June and July will bring better news. The doctor said very little stress so I will have to wait till the school breaks for summer :). I am so excited that we get to go to Disneyland at the end of the month with my siblings Corinne and Kenny and their significant others (we are still trying to convince Stephanie to go), and I can't wait to experience all of the joys of Grace's first time. She has been before but she was 18 months so this time will be awesome. Eventhough Grace's favorite princess is Ariel we are currently holding the new ride and restaurant as a bribe to finally get her potty trained. Which will be my number one goal in the two months I am off. So wish me luck and I will try to get on more often :) TTYL Heather

No comments: